Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Porduct Name:||1.5m High Portable Galvanized Pipe Heavy Duty Horse Fence Panels||Size:||1.5m,1.8m,2m High|
|Surface Finish:||Hot Dip Galvanized, Powder Coated||Applicant:||Farm;Cattle,Sheep,Horse And Other Livestock|
|Pipe Thickness:||16ga. 15ga. 14ga.||Panel Length:||3m,3.66m|
|Material:||Q235 Steel Pipe||Metal Type:||Iron ,steel|
|Frame Pipe:||32OD,38OD,42OD||Package:||In Nude Or On Pallets|
1.5m high farm fence panels,
32od pipe farm fence panels,
1.5m high cattle corral panels
Horse fence panels description
Horse fence panels are usually called corral panels, equine fences, livestock panels, etc.
It is fabricated with welded hot dip galvanized pipes for the use of fencing livestock, such as horse, cattle, cow, bull, calves,
sheep, goat, and hoggery. Easy to assemble and lightweight for easy handling, Metal corp cattle panels are manufactured from high-strength steel.
Horse fence panels specification
|Popular size||1.8m highx2.1m wide, 1.6m highx2.09m wide|
|Horizontal rails||1.8m high with 6 rails,1.6m high with 5 rails|
|Accessories||with caps, lugs, pins, and feet|
Horse fence panels features
1. Portable: easy fast to handle (set up, remove and put down), makes the fence panel very flexible.
2. Robust: the interlocking system makes the fence very stable; quality steel and fully welding makes the panel stronger;
heavy duty and anti-broken;
3. High zinc or PVC coated make the fence durable
4. Environment Protection: connection with welded bracket lugs and joining pins, no need to dig holes or lay foundations. And it benefits grassland protection.
5. Livestock Protection: no sharp edge, very smooth welding spot finish.
6. Cost-effective: give your corral years of service and minimal maintenance at a low initial
Horse fence panels details
Horse fence panels usage
ranch fence,cattle fence,horse round yard fence,sheep fence and related places.
As the picture shown below,the horse panel can be assembled into a round yard fence.It can improve the efficiency of horse epidemic prevention.
Contact Person: Kelsey