Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||2400mm Long X 2100mm High Robust Heavy Duty Temporary Fence Panels||Mesh Opening:||60X150mm|
|Panel Size:||1800x2400mm,2100x2400mm||Characterics:||High Strength,Easily Moved,Lightweight|
|Material:||Low Carbon Steel||Frame:||32mmOD, 42mmOD|
|Pipe Thickness:||1.5mm,2.0mm||Usage:||Construction Site; Temporary Area|
|Wire Daimeter:||3mm||Keywords:||Temporary Fence Panels|
2100mm high steel temporary fencing,
2400mm long steel temporary fencing,
oem steel temporary fencing heavy duty
· Our robust,heavy duty temporary fence are manufactured for extreme climates and the harshest of conditions.
· They are hand-welded for optimum strength and are hot-dipped galvanized for durability. Above the industry benchmark for thickness of galvanising.
· Suitable for all industries – building and construction, mining, civil infrastructure, government and sports organisations, events and entertainment, fencing hire and resellers, and the agriculture industry.
· Work in conjunction with ourtemporary fencing feet,clamps,stays and gates.
· Built to withstand the harshest of Australian environments – whether it’s the summer sun or the coldest of winter conditions.
· Easy to install and remove so you won’t waste valuable time during the packing and unpacking process.
· It’s the only temporary fencing system that complies withAustralian Standards A.S.4687-2007 Temporary Fencing & Hoardings Wind Region D tests.
· 360° weld between the vertical and horizontal pipe. Horizontal pipe ends crimped for increased strength.
· Hand welded joins – an average of over 42 microns / m2.
· Marine primer in line with AS/NZ 3750.15 providing incredible anti-corrosion properties.
– W: 2400mm x H: 2100mm x D: 32mm
– Weld Wire: 3mm Thick
– Pipe: 32mm OD / 1.4mm thickness
– Aperture of Anti Climb mesh weld: 150mm x 60mm
– Panel Weight 14KG (+/-)
– Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
– Welded Points: Fully Hand Welded
– An average of over 28 microns /m2
|Mesh opening||60x150mm 75x75mm 75x100mm 50x50mm|
|diameter wire||4.0mm 3.5mm 3.15mm 3.0mm|
|Surface Treatment||pre-hot dip galvanized|
|injection molding||blow molding|
|Use position||cement road ,grassland||cleaner road|
All Temporary Fencing Heavy Duty mesh panels are perfect for a variety of different uses as the panels are easy and fast to erect.It is ideal for any project, including:
Domestic Housing Sites;
Concerts / Parades;
Local Council Work Sites;
Environmental Protection Areas;
Safety / Hazard Compounds;
Our Temporary Fencing is ideal for securing all sites ranging from small residential sites, major sub divisions and demolition sites.
Our product is well maintained enhancing the professionalism of your site, we install to site keeping in mind the overall appearance and also function of fencing system through gating allowing egress into site for trades and services.
Our fencing is installed to site to suit your needs in terms of gates and signage placement, it will readily support banner signage and also is braced to withstand high wind conditions.
We service many commercial sites ranging from large shopping complexes, roadworks, schools, warehousing and more.
Our fencing is installed to site to suit your needs in terms including gates and signage placement. It’s braced to meet Occupational Health and Safety standards, withstand high wind conditions and support large banner signage.
(1) Factory directly sale.
(2) It can customized according to the requirements or drawings.
(3)With the fastest speed of delivery
(4)Answer questions in a timely
(5)Enquiry will be replied in 2 hours.
(6)If you have any question,please tell me freely.
Q1. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q2. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q3: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Contact Person: Kelsey