Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Australia Movable Special Events Temporary Steel Fencing With Brace||Surface Treatment:||Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Mesh Opening:||60X150mm||Panel Size:||1800x2400mm,2100x2400mm|
|Accessories:||Feet/bracket/brace||Characterics:||High Strength,Easily Moved,Lightweight|
|Material:||Low Carbon Steel||Color:||Sliver|
hdg metal construction fence,
hdg metal construction fence with brace,
1800x2400mm metal construction fence
· Our robust,heavy duty temporary fence are manufactured for extreme climates and the harshest of conditions.
· They are hand-welded for optimum strength and are hot-dipped galvanized for durability. Above the industry benchmark for thickness of galvanising.
· Suitable for all industries – building and construction, mining, civil infrastructure, government and sports organisations, events and entertainment, fencing hire and resellers, and the agriculture industry.
· Work in conjunction with ourtemporary fencing feet,clamps,stays and gates.
· Built to withstand the harshest of Australian environments – whether it’s the summer sun or the coldest of winter conditions.
· Easy to install and remove so you won’t waste valuable time during the packing and unpacking process.
· It’s the only temporary fencing system that complies withAustralian Standards A.S.4687-2007 Temporary Fencing & Hoardings Wind Region D tests.
· 360° weld between the vertical and horizontal pipe. Horizontal pipe ends crimped for increased strength.
· Hand welded joins – an average of over 42 microns / m2.
· Marine primer in line with AS/NZ 3750.15 providing incredible anti-corrosion properties.
Fence panel dimensions:
· Wire Dia.4.0mm
· Mesh Size:150x60mm
· Frame Tube:32x2.0mm
· Welded every 3 wires
· Hot dipped galv steel
Fence Foot Specification:
Weight: Approx 30kg – Filled.
Color: Available in various colors.
Temporary Fence Stays
Stays, also known as wind braces, are an additional component to temporary fencing and are used as extra support. They are added to one side of the fence where the panels meet for increased strength and stability. They act as reinforcement particularly in high wind areas or where the temporary fencing install has a particularly long run and needs extra support.
Stays are also required if the temporary fencing includes shade cloth, bunting or banner mesh advertising, as there is more chance of the panels becoming unstable during windy conditions.
|Mesh opening||60x150mm 75x75mm 75x100mm 50x50mm|
|diameter wire||4.0mm 3.5mm 3.15mm 3.0mm|
|Surface Treatment||pre-hot dip galvanized|
|injection molding||blow molding|
|Use position||cement road ,grassland||cleaner road|
Building and construction industry.
Mining and resource sites.
Civil infrastructure projects.
Events and entertainment.
Fencing hire and resellers.
1.Flexibility – Use your temporary fencing when and where you want it.
It’s Quicker - You’ll no longer need to call up a hire company, organize payment and delivery. Work on your own timelines and get your projects completed faster.
2.No Terms & Conditions – No damage waiver fees, cleaning fees, or admin costs. These extra charges on top of the normal hire rates can quickly add up and put your project over balance.
3.One Transaction – We all know projects can go over the quote time frame, and that’s where hiring temporary fencing can catch you out. When you hire and require the temporary fencing for longer, you’ll be charged an additional fee to extend your hire period.
4.Save Money – If you know you’ll use your temporary fencing more than once, then buying is definitely the way to go as you will have paid it off in only one or two projects. Plus if you’re savvy then you’ll easily be able to sell on your used temporary fencing when you know you’ll no longer need it anymore.
1.Our fence feet are of a durable and sturdy construction compatible to our range of other panel systems and support stays.
2.Our fully enclosed Blow Molded Fence Foot has many advantages over all its competition to include but not limited to;
3.No sharp edges.
4.Added surface protection.
5.Ergonomically designed handles to allow comfortable lifting.
6.Designed to stack & interlock.
Q1. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q2. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q3: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Contact Person: Kelsey